- I love scary movies
- I don’t have a favorite color, I like them all.
- It took 6 months to write Magestic Dreams but it took 2 years to edit, and I still don’t think it’s done.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- Once a week, I play cards with a small group of ladies.
- Every wall in my house has been painted at least three times and a few even more. I haven’t found the perfect color scheme; I’ve just run out of steam. Lucky for me, I don’t have a favorite color.
- My pets include a mini dachshund that no longer fits into the “mini” category, two indoor only cats, and one stray cat that sleeps in a bed, lounges on whatever surface in the house he prefers, drinks milk from a saucer, and demands a front door exit at five in the morning (thanks honey for letting me sleep).
- I hate to cook but once a year, my daughter and I bake our little hearts out for about a week. Ornamental cookies, gingerbread men, brownies, you name it, all with the good intentions of gift giving for the Christmas holiday. Only a quarter make it into decorative tins and out of the house.
- Spring is my favorite season of the year.
- In writing, once I give a character a name, I can’t change it. It’s like a name given at birth and I just don’t have the right.
Posts Tagged With: characters
Top Posts & Pages
Join 375 other followers